Chiropractic Physicians specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of neuromusculoskeletal (nerve, muscle and joint) conditions.
Our office integrates chiropractic joint manipulation, along with physiotherapy, and patient education in diet and injury prevention.
● Chiropractic Manipulative Treatment- “hands on” care for your joints, including Diversified, Flexion-Distraction, Thompson Terminal Point, Sacro-Occipital, and Motion Palpation Techniques
● Soft Tissue Techniques- active and passive therapy for your muscles and connective tissue, including Myofascial Release, Pressure Point, and Relaxation Techniques
● Therapeutic Exercise- for stretching, strengthening, stabilization and posture correction
● Electric Muscle Stimulation, Ice and Heat Therapies- for pain relief and inflammation reduction
● We offer Homeopathic consultations for overall wellness